Lock Tight Glass Replacement for Frankston
Also Serving the Southeastern Suburbs and Mornington Peninsula
When a glass window in your home or business breaks, you should contact an emergency glass repair service as soon as possible. If you’re located in Frankston or one of the surrounding areas, including Mornington Peninsula and the Southeastern Suburbs, then Lock Tight Glass & Shutter Service are happy to help you repair or replace any faulty glass in your home.
We have more than 30 years of experience in residential, commercial and industrial glass replacement, so we’re more than able to give you the help you need.
Rely On Our Experienced Team
We can repair and replace a variety of different types of residential glass, including:
- Coated glass. A high-performance glass consisting of permanently bonded thin layers of metal oxides.
- Double glazed units/insulating glass units. Two or more panels of glass bonded together with a spacer in between.
- Float glass. Float glass is renowned for its flatness and optical clarity. It is available in a range of high-performance tones, including low E coating, which reduces solar heat gain.
- Formed glass/slumped glass. Float glass that is heated to its softening point and moulded to a custom design and pattern.
- Laminated safety glass. Two or more layers of permanently bonded glass with an interlayer of plastic.
- Mirror. Float glass backed with silver and enamel paint coats which are baked to seal the silver.
- Patterned glass. Glass with one of our variety of patterns you can choose from.
- Security glass. Glass with special laminates which use multiple layers of glass and PVB, designed to resist physical, bomb and ballistic attacks.
- Self-cleaning glass. Glass incorporated with a pyrolytic coating which dissolves dirt and sheds water using natural UV light and rain.
- Toughened laminated glass. Each piece of glass is toughened before being laminated together, making tough laminated glass the best, strongest safety glass option.
- Toughened safety glass. Toughened safety glass is four to five times stronger than float glass and forms small granules when broken.
We are familiar with Australian building codes, and all of our work complies with AS 1288 — 2006 Glass in buildings — Selection and installation. We also provide our customers with a lifetime guarantee on all of our work. You can be sure that your property will remain safe and secure with the glass that we install.
Call Us Anytime
If you’re located in the Frankston area, the Southeastern suburbs or the Mornington Peninsula and are in need of glass replacement or repair, then let us know. We’re available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so don’t wait to contact us during an emergency. Call us on 0418 355 705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
When you need glass replacement for your home or business in Frankston—whether they need an upgrade to help you conserve energy or the glass has been cracked or shattered—you can trust the experts at Lock Tight Glass & Shutter Service to install quality, lock-tight secure glass.
Our glass experts are dedicated to your satisfaction and providing always fast, always reliable service. We’ve set our glass installers to very high-quality assurance standards and safety requirements to ensure the glass will last for decades to come. To further ensure this, we offer a lifetime guarantee on all our installation and glass services.
Why Replace Your Glass?
Glass windows, doors, roofs and balustrades are essential for allowing natural light into your Frankston home or business.. However, glass is vulnerable to outside sources that could crack or shatter this fragile material.
For example, a thief might purposefully vandalise your windows or a child may accidentally kick a ball into the glass. Alternatively, Australia is not shy of cyclones or other weather storms which can damage glass windows, doors and skylights. If your home or business has unfortunately crossed paths with a thief, a flying soccer ball or a weather storm that left you with shattered or broken glass, you should give us a call for expert glass replacement service in Frankston.
Damages due to outside sources aren’t the only reason you’ll need to get your glass replaced. Things like temperature fluctuations can cause your glass to expand and contract, which can lead to cracked glass.
Additionally, your windows may be in need of replacement if they were installed before the 80s. Older windows are less durable and less secure, so replacing them with more modern windows can help you conserve energy used to heat up your house that would otherwise escape through the windows.
When your glass is in need of replacement, allow our experts to help. For severe glass shattering, we can secure your broken glass panel temporarily with the help of our 24/7 emergency shutter & makesafe service. Whatever your glass needs are, give us a call today on 0418 355 705.